Patagonia - Boys' Reversible Ready Freddy Hoody - New NavyRegular price €120.00
The Patagonia Boys’ Reversible Ready Freddy Hoody has the look of our quilted Down Sweater on one side and Retro-X® Jacket styling on the other. The shell side is water-resistant while the 1/4"-pile fleece side is soft and cozy. In between, 60-gram THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled Polyester Shell and THERMOLITE® ECO92 Insulation: Reversible with a water-resistant, quilted shell side made of 100% recycled polyester taffeta; baffles keep THERMOLITE® ECO92 synthetic insulation in place
- Reversible Styling: Shell side reverses to warm, cozy ¼" high-pile 100% polyester (70% recycled) fleece with a Retro-X zippered chest pocket
- Three-Panel Hood has binding at opening for comfort, durability and warmth
- Full-Length Zipper with zipper garage
- Binding at Cuffs and Hem
- Straight Hem
- Hand-Me-Down ID Label; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 629 g (22.2 oz)