Patagonia - M's Reversible Silent Down Jkt - Ink Black
A warm and versatile reversible full-zip jacket made of our super-soft Silent Down fabric and high-pile fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Full-Zip Jacket: Full-zip jacket with zip-through, warm, comfortable down-filled stand-up collar to protect your neck
- Raglan Sleeves: Raglan sleeves for mobility
- Handwarmer Pockets: Face side has two welted, microfleece-lined, side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Side-Entry Pockets: Reverse side has two microfleece-lined, side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closures
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 992 g (35 oz)
Shell: 2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating Thailandt does not contain Perufluorinated chemicals). Lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼""-pile fleece. Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Shell fabric and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewnDiscover here our full Patagonia collection.