Patagonia - W's Downdrift Jkt - Black
An insulated, classic heritage-inspired jacket designed with warmth, durability and timeless style in mind for when temperatures drop. We combined weather-resistant NetPlus® fabric with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Recycled Fabric with Recycled Down Insulation: Made of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Full-Length Center-Front Zipper and Placket: Full-length, center-front Vislon zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
Removable Hood: Removable insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
Pocket Details: Two double entry front patch-on pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket holds your valuables
Drawcord Hem: Drawcord hem seals in warmth
Supporting The People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
Weight: 834 g (29.4 oz)
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fabrics and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn