Patagonia - Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack - Current BlueRegular price €30.00
Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack:
This tough, lightweight hip pack carries the bare essentials and stows into its own pocket when not in use. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Lightweight yet Strong 100% Recycled Fabric: Lightweight recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Two Pockets for Organization: Main compartment with front zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuffsack when bag is not in use
- Soft, Versatile Waistbelt Soft, herringbone-webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or bandolier style
- Lightweight and Stuffable: Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 100 g (3.52 oz)
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a PU back coating
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved