Paz Pants - Cobalt
This variant is currently sold out
Made from 100% organic cotton "Z" twill.
Organic Cotton farming conserves 90% more water compared to conventional cotton. Growing organic cotton also supports the land’s biodiversity by using no pesticides, unlike conventional which is responsible for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. Go organic. Lower your impact!
- Rugged and comfy pants built in a gutsy 9oz organic cotton “Z” twill that’s garment dyed for a super soft lived-in vibe.
- Easygoing with an elastic waist, yet functional for the streets with front slash pockets.
- Signature logo buttons on the back pocket made from Oceanworks® recycled ocean plastic.
- Features signature O< embroidery.
Fit & Care:
- Relaxed Fit
- 30" inseam
- 14 1/2" leg opening
- Machine wash cold / Do not bleach / Tumble-dry low / Cool iron if necessary / Dry cleanable.
Sizechart in cm (waist, hip, inseam):
s:76; 96,5; 84
m: 81; 101,5; 84
l: 86,5; 107; 84
xl: 96,5; 117; 84