Patagonia - Women's R1 Lite Yulex Long Jane Wetsuit - Hemlock GreenRegular price €140.00
Offering warmth, comfort and sun protection for the core and legs while maintaining full freedom of movement for paddling, this neoprene-free spring suit is made from 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Best for water 65°–75° F/18°–23° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with Natural Rubber: Stretchy 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Solution-Dyed Recycled Polyester Linings: Stretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior is 100% recycled polyester, exterior is 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane
- Water-Based AquaA™ Glue: Linings laminated with water-based, solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- Streamlined Step-in Design: Step-in entry; streamlined, formfitting design has princess seams in front and back with racerback detailing; internal key loop included
- Durably Built: Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
- Flexible and Durable Knees: Soft and flexible Supratex kneepads provide additional durability and comfort against your board
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand.
- Weight: 544 g (19.2 oz)
Body: 2mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey
Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% elastane
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn