Patagonia - Women's R1 Lite Yulex Front Zipped Long Sleeved Spring Suit - Black
This variant is currently sold out
Patagonia - Women's R1 Lite Yulex Front Zipped Long Sleeved Spring Suit in Black.
A high-performance, neoprene-free spring suit made of 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber with 100% recycled polyester lining and floating front-zip entry; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
Our neoprene-free Yulex™ wetsuits are made of 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Replacing a petroleum-based material with a plant-based one, they offer the same performance attributes as conventional stretch neoprene while reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process. Derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance, we blend the natural rubber with chlorine-free synthetic rubber to increase ozone and UV resistance, and meet our rigorous standards for strength, stretch and durability. Offering full-arm warmth, comfort and sun protection for summer surf, the new R1® Lite Yulex™ Front-Zip Long-Sleeved Spring Suit is 2mm throughout, lined with stretchy and fast-drying 100% recycled polyester; the face fabric is an 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex blend. The floating front-zip entry provides excellent flexibility for paddling and has a corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper; the zipper is fully repairable to extend the suit’s lifespan. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability. Easy-access key loop included. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- All seams are triple glued and blindstitched; internally spot-taped at high-stress areas
- Detachable front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides extra room to get in/out, extends suit’s lifespan and is fully repairable
- Easy-access key loop
- 2mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 566 g (20 oz)
- Made in Thailand.