Patagonia - Ultralight Black Hole Tote Pack - Curacao BlueRegular price €75.00
Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Tote Pack
This versatile 100% recycled nylon tote is lightweight, durable and can be carried by hand, over the shoulder or as a backpack.
- Lightweight yet Strong 100% Recycled Fabric: Lightweight recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Multiple Pockets for Gear Organization: Main compartment has a large zippered opening for easy access and a handy internal zip pocket (with a key keeper) for valuables; an external zippered organizer holds everything you need close at hand
- Stretch Water-Bottle Pockets: Double stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets
- Comfortable Mesh Harness: Adjustable, highly breathable mesh harness neatly tucks away when not in use
- Two Carrying Options: Can be carried as a tote or a backpack
- Lightweight and Stuffable: Stuffs into its own pocket
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 370 g (13.05 oz)
Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a PU back coating
Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved