Patagonia - Women's Skyforest Parka - Berlin Blue
This variant is currently sold out
A transitional mild-weather piece inspired by an original Patagonia garment found in our archives. Constructed with our classic Baggies fabric. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Heritage-inspired exterior made of durable 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light rain in moderate spring weather
- Three-panel fixed hood has a drawcord around the opening for adjustability
- Full-length snapped placket with two-way zipper and storm flap
- Two exterior chest pockets, two handwarmer pockets and one internal pocket, all secured with zippers
- Drawcords at waist and hem cinch to create shaping
- Elasticized cuffs hold in warmth
- Length falls below the hip; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 394 g
Shell: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.6-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn