Patagonia - M's Recycled Nylon Parka - Superior Blue
This variant is currently sold out
A heritage-inspired lightweight, versatile, weather-resistant recycled nylon parka for transitional months. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of our beloved all-recycled nylon Baggies™ fabric and lined with polyester mesh for all-day comfort
- The full-length center-front zipper has an exterior storm flap that secures with snap closures, a stand-up collar and a drawstring-adjustable, three-piece hood
- Two welted, zippered, slanted chest pockets and two front pockets hold all your essentials
- An adjustable interior drawcord at the waist personalizes the fit
- The elasticized cuffs seal out cold air
- The adjustable drawcord hem lets you fine-tune the hem to match weather conditions
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 700 g
Body: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% polyester knit tricot mesh.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn