R3 Yulex Gloves (unisex) - Black
This variant is currently sold out
Our new, neoprene-free Yulex™ wetsuits are made of 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Replacing a petroleum-based material with a plant-based one, they offer the same warmth and performance attributes as conventional stretch neoprene while reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process. Derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance, we blend the natural rubber with chlorine-free synthetic rubber to increase ozone and UV resistance, and meet our rigorous standards for strength, stretch and durability. With an anatomical, performance-focused design that maximizes comfort and flexibility while minimizing weight, the R4™ Yulex Front-Zip Hooded Full Suit is 4mm in the torso and thighs (hood: 3.5mm), lined with high-stretch, fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; 3.5mm in the arms and legs, lined with high-stretch, fast-drying 100% recycled polyester jersey; the face fabric is 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex. The floating front-zip features a corrosion-proof zipper and asymmetrical flap for better seal, stretch and range of motion through the chest and shoulders; unlike other designs, the Salmi® zipper is fully replaceable to extend the suit’s lifespan. Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs provide excellent abrasion resistance and increased durability. 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped. Adjustable hood opening has cord lock for custom fit. Easy-access key loop included. Suggested water temperatures: 38–48° F/3–9° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability
- Natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Torso/thighs/hood have 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in the arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blind stitched and 100% internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides extra room to get in/out, extends suit’s lifespan and is fully repairable; adjustable hood opening with cord lock; easy-access key loop
- Torso/thighs: 5.5mm (hood: 3.5mm) 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; arms/legs: 4.5mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior face fabric: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
- 1757 g (62 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
|Finger to wrist||6||6½||6¾||7||7½|
Hand measurements should be taken around the knuckles (not the thumb).