Patagonia - M's Shelled Retro-X Pullover - Forge GreyRegular price €150.00
A versatile Patagonia pullover for everyday layering and warmth, this shelled jacket is made with cozy recycled polyester fleece and has a recycled polyester lining treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wind- and water-protection during transitional weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Weather-Resistant Shell with Warm Fleece; This 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼”-pile Sherpa fleece jacket has a 100% recycled nylon contrast shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block wind and moisture; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Snap-Closing Front Placket for easy venting; inspired by our classic heritage design
- Warm, Heat-Trapping Hood; Stand-up collar and fleece-lined hood with drawcord adjustment
- Pocket Details; Two handwarmer pockets keep your fingers protected and hold your essentials
- Elastic Cuffs and Hem holds in heat
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 839 g (29.6 oz)
- Body: 9.3-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Contrast shell: 4.8-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- Contrast-shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn