Patagonia - M's Classic Retro-X Vest - NaturalRegular price €150.00
Patagonia - M's Classic Retro-X Vest - Natural
A versatile vest made from 100% polyester (50% recycled) sherpa fleece with a bonded windproof membrane to keep your core warm in cool and windy conditions.
The soft, easy-wearing warmth of the Patagonia Retro-X™ Vest insulates your core, blocks wind and frees your arms for mobility. It features a soft, windproof membrane bonded between a thick and fuzzy outer layer of ¼”-pile sherpa fleece and an interior, moisture-wicking, highly air-permeable mesh lining. The resulting fabric sandwich traps heat, blocks wind and feels smooth and comfortable against the skin. The zippered chest pocket, collar and wind flap are made of 100% nylon with a weather-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The zippered side handwarmer pockets have a brushed-polyester mesh lining for extra warmth and a smooth feel. Treated with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control, the Patagonia Retro-X vest will keep you welcome among friends at the end of the day. Hip length.
- Windproof membrane bonded between ¼"-pile sherpa fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, highly air-permeable warp-knit mesh
- Full zipper with internal wind flap
- Vertical zippered chest pocket; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Hip length
- 507 g (17.9 oz)
- Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece.
- Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control, a wicking finish and a windproof barrier.
- Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish