Patagonia - M's Classic Retro-X Jacket - Black
Patagonia - M's Classic Retro-X Jacket - Natural
A warm and windproof 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa Patagonia fleece jacket for cool, blustery weather.
Sliding into the Patagonia Classic Retro-X™ Jacket feels like stepping inside from out in the cold — an instant warmup. It features a soft, windproof membrane bonded between a thick and fuzzy outer layer of ¼"-pile sherpa fleece and an interior, moisture-wicking, highly air-permeable mesh lining. The resulting fabric sandwich traps heat, blocks wind and feels smooth and comfortable against the skin. Details include Y-Joint sleeves for mobility, a vertical zippered chest pocket made of 100% nylon with a weather-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish and zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed polyester mesh. Treated with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control, the Patagonia Classic Retro-X will keep you welcome among friends at the end of the day. Hip length.
- Windproof membrane bonded between ¼"-pile sherpa fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, highly air-permeable warp-knit mesh
- Full zipper with internal wind flap
- Y-Joint sleeves provide mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Vertical zippered chest pocket; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Hip length
- 774 g (27.3 oz)
- Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece.
- Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control, a wicking finish and a windproof barrier.
- Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish