You can't do a mission from California to Cape Flattery on one tank of gas—but you can do it with just one vest. Made from high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, warmth and stretch, the Water Heater Hooded Vest offers additional insulation for your head and core as you roll into colder conditions up north. Designed for maximum comfort under a wetsuit, the vest easily extends any suit’s thermal range. The hood has a warm and fast-drying thermal lining made with 67% recycled polyester/28% polyester/5% spandex microgrid; the body is lined with a 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; the exterior face fabric is made of durable, water-resistant 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. An outer neck baffle sits over the wetsuit neck to prevent water entry, and the adjustable face opening has a cinch-locking elastic cord. Seams are glued and blindstitched for comfort and durability.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Recycled polyester content: 67% in the hood lining, 51% in the body lining and 88% in the exterior face fabric
- Adjustable face opening with elastic cord and cinch lock
- Outer neck baffle prevents water entry
- Glued and blind stitched construction
- Hood: 2mm neoprene; hood lining: 67% recycled polyester/28% polyester/5% spandex microgrid. Body:1.5mm neoprene; body lining: 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid. Exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 385 g (13.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.