Patagonia Men's Isthmus Parka
This variant is currently sold out
Patagonia Men's Isthmus Parka.
A wind- and weather-resistant ‘60s-inspired expedition parka lined with high-pile 100% polyester fleece.
- Classic parka made of PU-coated 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with high-pile 100% polyester (30% recycled) fleece that withstands wind and weather; sleeves insulated with warm 60-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Two-way center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hidden snaps, two lower top-loading pockets with flaps and hidden snaps, two side-entry handwarmer pockets; internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Adjustable, partially elasticized cuffs with snap buttons
- Removable hood is lined with warm high-pile fleece
- Adjustable drawcord at interior waist
- Lower-hip length
- 972 g (34.3 oz)
Shell: 4.4-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile fleece.
Sleeves: insulated with warm 60-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign™ approved
Sizechart in cm (chest, sleeve length, waist):
s: 89-94; 74-76; 84
m: 96-101; 79-84; 86
l: 106-111; 86-91; 89
xl; 117-122; 97; 91