Patagonia - M's Hydropeak Gerry Lopez Boardshorts 18 inch - High Pacific Camo
This variant is currently sold out
Featuring exclusive Gerry Lopez camo prints, our simplest and most minimal boardshorts are made from a fast-drying, superlight 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex blend with a fused waistband and four-way stretch for dynamic freedom of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of light and durable 4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- Traditional, multipiece waistband replaced by fused design that eliminates a fabric layer; design follows the shape of the hips to stay in place during movement
- Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Right seat pocket has a non-corroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and pull cord; the shorts can also pack into the pocket for travel ease
- Notched hem for ease of movement; outseam is 18", designed for surfers who prefer a trimmer, more pared-down silhouette
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 133 g
4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn