Outerknown - Nomadic Hybrid Stretch Shorts - Black
This variant is currently sold out
This Outerknown Stretch short is made from 86% Recycled PET and 14% Spandex with PFOA Free DWR
Recycled polyester is created by taking raw material waste like plastic bottles and transforming them into a premium polyester fiber. We're saying goodbye to overflowing landfills, and hello to next-level recycled materials.
- Because you never know when you might take a detour to the beach.
- These stretch hybrids are designed for land and sea, mountains and lakes, pavement and pools.
- Recycled polyester twill is durable and lightweight, with mesh pockets for water drainage, an internal draw-cord, and corozo buttons for a distinctive edge.
Fit & Care:
- Straight Fit
- Mid rise, pretty classic. Slimmer than your average surf short. Go for your normal waist.
- Model is 6'2" and wearing size 31
- 18 1/2" Outseam/ 8 1/2" Inseam
- Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Sizechart in cm (waist, hip):
28: 76; 95
32: 86; 105
33: 89; 108
34: 91; 110
36: 97; 116