54 SPECIAL X JAMIE O'BRIEN PRO - Sky Blue
€340.00 Sold Out
This product is currently sold out.
MAGNUM SIZED PERFORMANCE IN A COMPACT PACKAGE!
The 54 Special has all the magical Catch Surf® DNA packed tight into one high-caliber ripping board. This pint-sized shred stick is the love child of the Beater® Original 54 and the Odysea® Stump; making it a snub-nosed section killer. Blast an air or pack a pit, the 54 Special has you covered!
The 54 Special has a deep entry concave and vee out the tail; creating a nicely rockered rail with a flat center line. This provides excellent speed down the line, but super-responsive turning once the rail is engaged. The 54 Special is a step forward in design and performance that pushes the boundaries of what is possible on a soft surfboard. Big things do come in small packages.
- Jamie O'Brien (JOB) signature model.
- Hi-performance shape with concave entry and vee out the tail.
- Thruster (Tri) fin setup for a loose; but snappy ride.
- Stiff dual-composite core.
- Triple (x3) maple stringers!
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom.
- Old-School PE deck with throwback design.
- Hi-performance removeable fin system with leash plug.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A
Shipping: Surfboard shipping rates are depending on length and weight of the surfboard and place of shipping. After you place an order for a surfboard we will contact you via email for further shipping rates and options.