Last Laugh Polarized - Flat Black/Gray
This product is currently sold out.
The Last Laugh finds its history in the French ski glasses of the 70’s and 80’s. It features a subtle cat-eye detail and lightweight fit.
These lenses are extremely lightweight, flexible and impact resistant, making them ideal for day-to-day use. With a mold-injected polarizing filter infused inside the lens, it can never wear out or rub off. Each lens is reinforced with a scratch-resistant hard coating. From the road, to the boat to the slopes, P-1 Polarized lenses are designed for peak performance in all conditions.
- Injected Nylon Grilamid Frame.
- P-1 Polycarbonate Polarized.
- 5 Barrel Optical Quality Hinges.
- Base 6 European Polycarbonate Lenses.
- 100% UV protection.
- 99.9% Polarizing Efficiency.
- Lenses comply with ANSI Z80.3, EN1836, AS/NZS 1067.
- 100% UV400 (UVA, UVB and UVC) Protection Lenses.
- Ideal for active sports, driving, fishing and any activities involving water, snow or glare.
- Made In Italy.
- Fit: small/medium
- Lens Width: 55
- Bridge Width: 16
- Temple Arm Lenght: 135