Patagonia - R2 Yulex Gloves (unisex) - Black
This variant is currently sold out
Offering warmth and dexterity in cool conditions, the R2® Yulex™ Gloves are made from 2mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Suggested water temperatures: 55–60° F/13–16° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane inverted microgrid thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas
- Silicone ink 3-D palm print for maximum grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for snug fit
- 91 g (3.2 oz)
|Finger to wrist||6||6½||6¾||7||7½|
Hand measurements should be taken around the knuckles (not the thumb).