Patagonia - Planing Roll Top Pack 35l - Kansas Sky: Berlin Blue
Patagonia Planing Roll Top Pack 35L
Easily hauls wetsuits and soaked gear, while keeping clothes and towels dry and organized.
- Hard-Working, Durable Fabric: Tough recycled polyester with a TPU-film laminate for wet-gear organization
- Roll-Top Design: Easy-access roll top compresses to accommodate various-sized loads; exterior straps can fasten down the roll-top opening or secure a board to the outside of the bag
- Easy-Access Mesh Pocket: Front mesh pocket is designed to lie flat when not in use, yet has ample room for all your wet gear
- Handy Internal Organization: Interior pocket organizes small essentials
- Comfortable, Padded Back Panel: Padded back panel for all-day carrying comfort
- Breathable and Hydrophobic Shoulder Harness: Breathable and hydrophobic shoulder harness
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt (waistbelt is removable)
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 760 g (1 lb 11 oz)
Body: 9-oz 300-denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU-film laminate
Mesh: 6.9-oz 100% nylon