Blue Magazine - Yearbook 2017
This product is currently sold out.
BLUE YEARBOOK 2017 - Now on sale!
196 pages Coffee Table Book available in German & English!
BLUE is a high quality publication printed on finest FSC-certified paper with a colorful mixture of surf culture, art, profiles, interviews, travel stories and high quality images.
This years issue features interviews of surfers like Stephanie Gilmore, Frank Solomon, Leonardo Fioravanti and Frederico Morais. We show the work of artists like Wolfgang Bloch and Johannes Leak plus a edgy photofolio of people photographer Mark Oblow.
Nate Lawrence and Jed Smith take us to the dark side of the beautiful island of Bali where we met NY expat Mark Baker to let him tell his story of life change.
• Bali's Dark Side: Kuta Punk & Gang Culture
• Interviews & Portraits: Stephanie Gilmore, Kikas & Leo and Frank Solomon
• Photofolio: Mark Oblow
• Art: Wolfgang Bloch & Johannes Leak
• The Dream: Mozambique
• Surf Mobile: Wierd & Wild
• Cold Water Surf Shack: Dean Petty and his Camp Bueno
• Architecture: The Wikkelhouse
• Shapes: Weird shapes from Curren, Burch & Purchase
• PLUS: People, North Report, Travel Tips, Photostory, The Search..
Preview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVPgvTLAggw