Patagonia - Boys' Infurno Jkt - New NavyRegular price €110.00 Sale price €77.00 Save €33.00
An everyday, warm, hooded Patagonia jacket with a water-resistant coated shell made from 100% recycled nylon; high-pile fleece (70% recycled) lining in the body and 80 grams of lightweight Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation in the sleeves. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Nylon Shell; Fleece/Thermogreen® Insulation with PU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fleece-lined body; Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Three-Panel Hood Construction for a secure fit
- Full-Length Zipper with External Storm Flap: center-front zipper with internal chin guard and external snap-closure storm flap
- Chest, Side-Entry, Drop-In Handwarmer Pockets
- Hand-Me-Down ID Label
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 774 g (27.3 oz)
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon faille with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (body) 11-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ½"-pile fleece; (sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- Sleeve insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn