Houdini - W's Fall in Parka - Mahogany Red
Wind- and waterproof parka padded with Primaloft. Classic, long cut with large, adjustable hood. Will keep you warm and dry in any weather.
Description & Features
Staying warm has never been so comfortable. Fall In Parka is a surprisingly light winter coat with waterproof outer fabric and Primaloft padding. A classic, long parka with storm hood will keep you sheltered from any rough weather.
Fall In Parka is a Houdini-take on the classic padded parka. So what’s different? We are working with soft, silent and light fabrics to enhance the feeling of comfort. It also means that we reduce the environmental impact of the production by using recycled and recyclable fabrics and don’t use any PFAS. It gives you the cozy shelter of a classic parka, but is much lighter and softer.
Fall In Parka is padded with Primaloft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft Ultra. It’s a lightweight padding with high warmth and excellent breathability. We work only with synthetic padding because we don’t want to be a part of the down industry and risk hurting any birds. Primaloft® also works much better in wet conditions. The padding is recycled and recyclable.
The outer fabric in the parka is called Spheric 2-layer Hardshell. It’s a recycled and recyclable polyester fabric equipped with our well tested membrane Atmos. Atmos is hydrophilic pure polyester membrane completely free from PFAS, both in the membrane and the water repellent (DWR).
If you’re looking for a personal cocoon to keep you warm in any weather, you’ve found the right jacket. Most of our customers wear it for everyday use, but it’s also a great choice if you want a warmer jacket for skiing or snowboarding.
This product is recyclable and we kindly ask you to return it to us when it’s completely worn out.
- Relaxed fit
- Large, adjustable hood
- Drawcord in waist
- Wind- and waterproof
- Padded with Primaloft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft Ultra
- Light weight
- 2-way front zipper
- Integrated cuff at sleeve ending
- Large front pockets
- Large inside mesh stuff pocket
- Made from recycled and recyclable fibers
- Weight 818 g
Fabrics & Technology
Supple, soft and silent stretch hardshell. Waterproof, breathable, lightweight and stowable.
- Origin: Japan
- 100% Eco Circle® recycled Polyester
- 100% EcoStorm® polyestermembran
- Weight: 113 g/sqm
- Breathability; 15,000 g/m2/24h
- Waterproofness: 20,000 mm H2O or higher
- 2-way stretch
- Delta textured fiber face for durability and stretch
- Soft and silent surface
- DWR finish
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine gentle wash, max 30 °C/86 °F (cold).
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.