Houdini - Unisex Puffy Square - Frost Green
Light and warm unisex insulation skirt. Stay warm in this wraparound onesize insulation garment made in tough Switch Woven and padded with Primaloft Black.
Description & Features
Puffy Square is multifunctional minimalism at its finest. The seemingly simple garment can do a lot for you. Let it keep you warm on your daily commute, wear it over your shell pants on a ski tour or when you’re belaying your climbing buddy. The wraparound construction make sure it always fits and that your movement is always unhindered. When you unfold it, you can use it as a picnic blanket or extra comforter over your sleeping bag when you’re camping. Be creative!
The wraparound construction makes is easy to adjust and put on and off. It also means that one size fits the entire family. The garment is made in Switch Woven and padded with Primaloft® Black. Switch Woven is a durable, silent and smooth fabric. It’s also wind- and water resistant. Primaloft Black is a top quality synthetic padding made with 60% recycled and 100% recyclable fibers. We only use synthetic padding from Primaloft because it’s light, warm, packable and stay warm when wet, but also because we don’t believe in stealing birds’ feathers to make clothes.
If you are looking for a versatile insulation garment to use from the mountain to the city and anywhere in between, we can highly recommend Puffy Square.
Please don’t throw away this garment when it’s worn out. Puffy Square is made from recycled and recyclable fibers. The raw materials are valuable and can be used again. Bring it back to a Houdini shop or one of our retailers that has a Houdini recycling unit.
- Regular fit
- One size unisex
- Easy on and off wraparound construction
- Padded with 80g Primaloft® Black
- Highly packable
- PFAS-free DWR finish
- Made from recycled fiber
- PFAS-free DWR
- Weight: 260 g
Fabrics & Technology
Face Fabric & Lining: Switch Woven™
Polyester plain weave with dull face. Water repellant, highly wind resistant, lightweight and stowable.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 100% recycled polyester
- Bluesign® certified
- Weight: 73g/sqm
- Cired backside
- Highly wind resistant
- DWR finish - PFAS-Free
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.