Houdini - M's Dock Pants - True Black
Description & Features
Comfortable and versatile men's pants for every day of the week. The straight cut and the robust yet light fabric makes a garment that borrows looks and durability from classic workwear but has the feeling and functionality of modern sportswear.
What makes them special?
The Houdini headquarters are located in Finnboda Hamn, Stockholm, at the site of a former shipyard. The workwear-inspired Men's Dock Pants are a tribute to that history. The idea was to make a pair of pants with a robust, timeless model and all the benefits of modern performance fabrics. A perfect everyday garment for the active person.
How do they work?
Men's Dock Pants are made in Immix Weave, a very strong fabric with a little bit of stretch. It is soft to the touch and highly breathable, perfect for everyday use, but the high durability and low weight is also suitable for activities like climbing or hiking. The fabric is made in 75% recycled polyester and 25% virgin polyester. It’s fully recyclable.
When should I use them?
Men's Dock Pants are a perfect choice if you are looking for a pair of everyday pants that you can also take on any outdoor adventure.
Don’t throw away this garment when it is worn out. The raw materials can be recycled and used again. Please return them to a Houdini recycling unit that can be found in our stores and at many retailers.
- Regular tapered fit
- Stretchy, quick-drying fabric
- Hidden security pocket with zipper
- Adjustable leg endings
- Belt loops
- Fabric is made in 75% recycled fibers
- Fabric is fully recyclable
- Fabric is Bluesign® certified
- Weight men's large: 378 g
- Fabric produced in Taiwan
- Garment produced in Portugal
Fabrics & Technology
Light yet highly durable polyester fabric with mechanical stretch. Perfect for garments where you need a tough fabric that can take a lot of wear and tear.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 75% recycled polyester 25% polyester
- Weight: 182 g/sqm
- Wicking finish
- Quick dry
- 2-way mechanical stretch
- Bluesign® certified
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.