Patagonia - M's Strider Pro Running Shorts 7" - Light Plume Grey
Our most technical running shorts. Fast-drying, light and built for long missions when utility is critical. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop fabric
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing, and one secure zip pocket on center back; pocket fabric is durable and quick-drying
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe brief liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Light and minimal elastic waistband provides moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 105 g
Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane woven with a DWR finish.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Discover here our full Patagonia collection.