Patagonia - M's Reversible Silent Down Jkt - Northern Green
A warm and versatile reversible full-zip jacket made of our super-soft Silent Down fabric and high-pile fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Full-zip jacket with zip-through, warm, comfortable down-filled stand-up collar to protect your neck
Raglan sleeves for mobility
Face side has two welted, microfleece-lined, side-entry handwarmer pockets
Reverse side has two microfleece-lined, side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closures
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
992 g (35 oz)
- Shell: 2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell fabric and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn