Yucca Fins was started in 2016, when bodysurfer Sean Starky started producing high-quality surf fins (in the true Vans DIY spirit) because the fins he was using were not performing to his standards. Setting Yucca Fins apart from the competition is their focus on quality, comfort, and performance, while offering variations of fin stiffness and producing limited-run colorways . . . because they know every surfer has different needs.
Designed for everyday wear as well as the next beach BBQ at your local bodysurf break, the Vans x Yucca Fins Authentic SF combines our original low profile silhouette with the Vans Surf SF build to create an upgraded, comfortable lace-up style. Shades of white with a tonal Yucca print are accented with pops of blue, and the sturdy canvas uppers are built with collapsible heels for a versatile twist on this heritage style.
This classic low top shoe also includes UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated cushioning, lightweight and flexible single-wrap foxing tape, and durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern. It is made with water-based inks and glues.
• Vans x Yucca Fins Collection
• Heritage style upgraded with the Vans Surf SF build
• Sturdy canvas uppers with collapsible heels
• Shades of white with a tonal Yucca print
• Removeable UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated comfort and cushioning
• Lightweight and ultra-flexible single-wrap rubber foxing
• Durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern
• Water-based inks and glues