Patagonia - Tres 3-in-1 Parka - Navy
This variant is currently sold out
Patagonia Tres 3-in-1 Parka in Navy
A warm, sophisticated 3-in-1 down parka that can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, an insulated jacket or an insulated coat
- H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell made with 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and lined with 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Zip-out shell: 1.3-oz 100% polyester downproof ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell: full-zip parka with 2-way, waterproof, polyurethane-coated center-front zipper; zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; adjustable and removable hood; exposed handwarmer pockets secure with polyurethane-coated waterproof-zippers and are lined with micropolyester brushed jersey; exposed left-chest pocket has polyurethane-coated waterproof-zipper; adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection; P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out jacket: down sweater-inspired full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar; horizontal quilting; handwarmer pockets secure with zippers and are lined with microfleece; zippered interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop; fixed hem with side seam
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Shell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
- 1324 g (46.7 oz)
- H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell made with 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining 2.3-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Zip-out shell and lining: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Sizechart in cm (chest, sleeve length, waist):
s: 89-94; 74-76; 84
m: 96-101; 79-84; 86
l: 106-111; 86-91; 89
xl; 117-122; 97; 91