Patagonia - Torrentshell Pullover - Mojave Khaki
This variant is currently sold out
Patagonia, Torrentshell Pullover in Mojave Khaki color.
Pull shelter from your pack with the pared-down Torrentshell Pullover. This H2No® Performance Standard pullover is lightweight, simple and focused on protection with 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric (100% recycled) that has a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It has a regular fit; packs into a protected, center-front torso pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop); and the center-front zip has a minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps. Elasticized cuffs, a microfleece-lined neck, a drawcord hem and an adjustable, roll-down hood (fits snugly over low-profile helmets) with a simplified cord-and-hook stow design and a laminated visor round out the features.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Pullover self-stuffs into torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
s: 89-94; 74-76; 84
m: 96-101; 79-84; 86
l: 106-111; 86-91; 89
xl; 117-122; 97; 91