Patagonia - M's Organic Cotton Quilt Hoody - New Navy
This variant is currently sold out
Diamond-quilted, full-zip hoody jacket made of organic cotton/polyester fabric.
You can’t change what life throws at you, but you can make it considerably more comfortable with the soft, supple feel of the Organic Cotton Quilt Hoody. It’s made with a soft organic cotton/polyester jacquard-knit fabric with lofty fill yarns of textured polyester for breathable, cozy warmth in any situation. The 1¾"diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility and day-after-day comfort. We added a three-panel hood to allow a customized fit that adjusts with a drawcord for blustery weather. The wide rib-knit cuffs and hem seal in warmth and retain shape. Climbing cord hanging loop and inside contrast collar tape are brushed for softness.
- Full-zip hoody made of 79% organic cotton/21% polyester jacquard knit
- three-panel hood adjusts with a drawcord for a secure, customized fit
- Kangaroo-style front pocket
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem
- 1¾” diamond quilting for warmth and reduced bulk
- 610 g (21.5 oz)
- Body: 8.8-oz 79% organic cotton/21% polyester jacquard knit in a 1¾" diamond-quilt pattern (face: 100% organic cotton).
- Cuffs and hem: 12-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex rib knit
- 79% Organic Cotton 21% Polyester