Heritage-inspired version of our classic Snap-T® Pullover made of organic cotton/polyester fabric.
We added cotton to our beloved Snap-T® Pullover to create an all-day, everyday layer you’ll probably end up wearing all night (we know our designer does). Soft and livable, it’s made from a skin-friendly blend of organic cotton and polyester stretch canvas that’s light, breathes when you’re working hard and resists moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The easy pullover styling includes a four-snap front placket for quick venting, a stand-up collar that protects your neck in the wind and a fixed hood to trap your heat on chilly morning commutes. Pockets include a left chest pocket that closes with a flap and snap for security and kangaroo-style front pockets to keep your hands warm. Elasticized cuffs seal out cold drafts and stay put where you want them on your forearms.
- Made of 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Four-snap placket, stand-up collar and fixed hood
- Left-chest pocket has flap and snap closure
- Kangaroo-style front pockets
- Elasticized cuffs
- Straight hem
- 601 g (21.2 oz)
- Body: 7.9-oz 67% organic cotton/33% polyester stretch canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Placket and pocket flap: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR finish